Merchants Engagement Associate
We're a dynamic team with great offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Merchants Engagement Associate to join our growing team in Indonesia.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for building and retaining the merchant community in the designated region; managing the day-to-day relations with the local merchants’ community and responding to community feedback
- Prospecting potential merchants from canvassing and personal networking
- Reaching daily goals of merchant appointments (meeting and exceeding monthly retention target)
- Promoting the execution of local merchants’ community branding events in designated region
- Monitoring the engagement levels of community channels and communication to optimise the programmes and campaigns for the local merchant community
- Tracking, analysing & communicating our merchants’ experience and feedback to the internal Product and Business Development teams
- Understanding our product and features, and adapting quickly to product improvements and conducting product acceptance from a merchant’s perspective.
- Helping the execution of merchant promotions and payments
What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Ideally 2-3 years of work experience in local merchant community management including merchants engagement and events programming & execution and/or a similar field
- Prior execution experience in community management is beneficial
- Retailer-centric with a keen interest in recent retailer trends
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills with a strong influencer personality
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Performs well individually and as a member of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Attention to detail with an ability to create and follow processes
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup