Merchant Operations & Support - Country Lead (Indonesia)
We're a dynamic team with great offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Merchant Ops & Support Country Lead to join our growing team in Indonesia.
What You will Need to Do:
For our expanding team in Indonesia, we are seeking a Merchant Ops & Support Country Lead who is passionate about operations, building structures and processes and has strong analytical skills. This role is for candidates who want to be a part of scaling our merchant operations team, drive change and build and lead a team to help onboard thousands of merchants in Indonesia to our fast-growing platform and support them in their business. Responsibilities include:
- End-to-end operations effort for our Grocery Merchants Digitisation Programme in Indonesia including areas like Merchant Acquisition & Onboarding with our EPOS Software Solution, Support as well as Community Management for Retention
- Building and leading the local operations team in the areas of support, growth, community management and managing the selection process and relationships with third-party providers
- Responsible for managing the operations budgets for the market
- Collaborating with other local and global functions such as the Global Program Management and Product teams in Singapore to bring the program successfully to thousands of merchants in Indonesia
- Proactively identifying and implementing process standardisation and efficiency gains for a best-in-class operations organisation.
- Working together with our global Product and Tech teams to localise our merchant offering to the local Indonesia market and proactively identifying ways and new ideas to improve the user experience and satisfaction of merchants and partners.
What You Will Need to Have/Know:
- Hands-on experience in relevant operations roles (e.g. in Growth Management and/or Operations for Merchant, Grocery, F&B Delivery or Rideshare Platforms)
- Demonstrate strong track record in project management, process management, operational efficiency management and managing internal/external stakeholders locally and regionally
- Good technical understanding of PC, Mobile and Web Products and modern Support tools would be ideal
- Very good understanding of the local Retail Scene, especially of independent, traditional grocery retail
- Leadership experience for operations teams and 3rd party partnership management
- Experience and passionate about working in a fast-growing tech company
- Comfortable as a decision maker and ready to jump into hands-on problem solving
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English Language
- A driven can-do personality with empathy for our merchant clients