Local Key Account Manager
We're a dynamic technology company with amazing offices in Jakarta, Singapore, London, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Sydney, serving our customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for you to join our team in Indonesia.
What Will You Do:
The partnerships team at eyos is responsible for actively engaging and closing our Local Key Accounts (LKA) in Indonesia and bringing them on our eyos connect platform. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the region and its imperative that we drive successful key account management in our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Key Accounts Manager in our team to manage and grow a ever expanding portfolio of top merchants.
The LKA Manager will be responsible for handling and growing our LKA owners & operators network. They will be the lead point of contact for all LKAs, anticipate LKAs' needs and ensure LKAs succeed. Responsibilities include:
Key Account Management: Owning a top account portfolio and leverage customer, industry and data-backed insights to successfully upsell and cross-sell our platform products to achieve revenue goals and outserve our customers. Working with cross-functional stakeholders to develop solutions that best address LKAs' needs while simultaneously meeting performance objectives.
Relationship Management : Building strong, deep and long-lasting relationships with our top merchants through long term planning, handling objections, asking the right questions and understanding their pain points while resolving them. Establishing a solid understanding of our business to service your customers better. Building and maintaining relationships within the wider customer organisation for potential upselling opportunities.
Data Analysis & Insights: Presenting account plans based upon data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the accounts' performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Continuously building on strong relationships and delivering exponential growth
- Resolving LKAs' issues and complaints
- Managing communications between LKAs, agency, and internal teams
- Proactively recommending improvements for LKAs through product & process improvements to internal team
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Collaborating with the sales team from lead generation to client conversion
What You Will Need To Do/Know:
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations
- Proven track record as a solid sales performer; achieving, even exceeding, sales targets
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup environment
- Must be able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with customers
- Good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup.
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (CRM tools, reporting dashboards)
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented and an organised team player
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- 4-5 years of prior work experience in FMCG store acquisition, key account management, territory management, or relevant experience would be ideal