Head of eyos retail
We're a dynamic technology company with amazing offices in London, Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok and Sydney, serving our customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for you to join our growing team in the UK.
What Will You Do:
- As Head of eyos retail, you are part of the senior management team at eyos. You are the visionary thinker behind our global proposition for high street retail brands. You lead, grow and manage our eyos retail business unit into the future.
- In alignment with our overall business strategy, you are developing and implementing the vision, strategy and roadmap for eyos retail.
- You are building and nurturing a global peak performance team that maximises effectiveness and efficiency. It is the foundation for forward-looking exceptional business unit growth and attracts the very best talent from around the world.
- Together with your team, you look ahead. You understand and define what eyos needs to deliver to existing and new clients and partners in order to defend, grow and extend our leading market position.
Here’s What You Need to Have:
- 15+ years of prior experience with or in non-grocery high street retail in senior management and/or leadership positions.
- 10+ years of experience in People management and development, building and leading teams.
- Strategic and structured thinker with an ability to define a consistent long-term strategy and communicate this to all business stakeholders.
- Highly experienced in using technology to drive growth in retail.
- Passion for, interest in and knowledge of the future of retail tech and the opportunities high street retailers face in the post pandemic world.
- Product-centric thinking.
- Comfortable with and experienced in interacting with senior client stakeholders (budget holders, decision makers).
- Comfortable and experienced in multicultural environments across Asia and Europe and remote teams.
- Comfortable and experienced in defining and implementing policies/structures/processes.
- Excellent leadership and team building experience.
- Proven ability to give clear direction and comfortable in decision making.
- Confidence and experience in holding people to account while inspiring them to grow
- Strong communication skills with an ability to present our eyos retail vision and strategy in a way that motivates others both technical & non-technical, internal & external stakeholders
- Track record of budget planning, implementing and monitoring.
- Strong networking skills and ability to connect dots where others may not see them.
- Thrives by taking ownership
- Embraces diversity
- Naturally takes perspectives
- Grows by staying curious
- Believes in finding better ways together
- Has strong business acumen
- Is a people person and leader
- Shows resilience in stressful situations
- Adapts quickly to change
- Can drive change comfortably
- Makes decisions and understand those mean progress