Data Enrichment Specialist
We are a dynamic team with great offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Data Enrichment Specialist to join our growing team in Thailand.
What Will You Do:
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure our Product Master and Store Master Reference Data is complete, accurate and up to date. This helps greatly to accelerate the commercialisation of our data products among a broad range of target client segments such FMCGs companies, grocery retailers and financial clients.
As a Data Enrichment Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team that closely cooperates across operation divisions and commercial teams; delivering the best and accurate product and store attributes specifications.
- Defining and maintaining the product attributes hierarchy of each category.
- Defining and maintaining the product attributes as per individual client specifications.
- Ensuring product & store master attributes are complete and up to date.
- Review & validate data errors and inconsistencies when mapping attributes.
What You Will Need To Do/Know:
- Familiarity with FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Product attributes (eg. Food, Personal Care, Home Care, Cigarette, Pharma, Beverages)
- Prior experience working in Nielsen, Kantar or other market research agencies is a bonus
- Experience with basic SQL is a bonus
- Highly analytical and pay close attention to details
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to communicate in both English and Thai