We are a dynamic team with great offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Cloud Engineer to join our global tech team in Singapore.
Here's What You Will Be Doing:
As a Cloud Engineer at eyos, you will be tasked to drive and architect cloud infrastructure solutions that have integrations to other cloud services. You will also be responsible for leading the overall infrastructure design, including but not limited to the integration, connectivity and hosting to our infrastructure elements. The ideal candidate should have a passion for architecting innovative infrastructure solutions which are scalable, cost efficient and high in security via a multi cloud strategy. It means wherever we are in the world, all our internal tech works flawlessly, and our team can work to their highest efficiency.
Here's What You Need To Have/Know:
- Ideally 2-4 years of work experience in a similar Cloud Engineer role
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS) and serve as a subject matter expert in architecting infrastructure solutions
- Good understanding in networking protocols and routing fundamentals
- Familiarity with UNIX/LINUX system configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding and ability to deploy/administer containerisation technology (ECS/Kubernetes)
- Experience in different application hosting strategies
- Experience in implementing different networking strategies such as VPC/VPC peering, DNS (Route53), and load balancing (Elastic Load balancer)
- Some hands-on experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in bitbucket
- Possess strong technical skills in infrastructure automation using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as cloudformation and lambda
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud infrastructure solutions
- Experience with administration of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- At least one programming language (preferably in python) and/or linux/powershell scripting.
- Experience maintaining up-to-date documentation of all cloud infrastructure architecture.
- Good communication skills and a strong desire to constantly identify emerging technologies that can potentially be incorporated into our current cloud infrastructure